CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Little Braden... All-Star Extraordinarre!

Braden came to me this summer all the way from Lansing. His Mom told me he was a sports nut and especially had his heart in baseball and football.

So after a few adorable "Mom-shots" in the studio...





we headed to Oriole Field for some shots that really reflected Braden's personality.









Babe Ruth in the making? I'd like to add this next one was completely unscripted and candid... Braden all the way! :)











(Now, seriously, give the kid some credit and stop laughing... he was totally serious....and totally tough!)

Thanks again to Braden and Mom Jimelle for traveling all that way for his photo session... I had so much fun with you both!

A boy cannot begin playing ball too early. I might almost say that while he is still creeping on all fours he should have a bouncing rubber ball. ~ Christy Mathewson

1 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

I am so partial to black and whites. The one in the dugout is amazing...a great memory.