CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Aaron & Brandon, Christmas 2010

I really don't do many Christmas portraits... and that's okay by me. It's not that I dislike doing them - I love trying to come up with creative ways to express a "theme" session - but I'm so incredibly busy in the time leading up to "pre-Christmas" that I don't mind the lull in sessions in late November/December.

However, Aaron and Brandon's mom brought the guys to me in 2008, when I was first getting started, and though they didn't get a chance to pop in for a session in '09, Mom was dead-set on getting some awesome 2010 Christmas photos.

And with handsome guys like this, I couldn't possibly let her down!






We also took some non-Christmasy photos, which the brothers again rocked.






Thank you to Brandon & Aaron for not only being great models, but for bringing that radiant smile to your Mom's face. Thanks as well to Diane for trusting in me again this year!

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown

1 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

Very precious! Love the one where they look at each other and make faces!