CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Two perfect little models

I had the pleasure of having Makenzie and Morgan in my studio on a model call a few months ago.







This was one of the most fun sessions I've ever had. Makenzie was SO mature and cooperative and allowed me to doll her up in various outfits. I loved it!








Morgan was precious as can be,



and did a great job with her cake smash, too.



Thank you, girls, for being your precious selves! And a big thanks to your mommy for letting me borrow you for a dress-up session! :)


Monson Photography currently is open for the following model calls for early 2011:

* 6-9 month old infant girl; studio session. Must be able to sit
up on her own.


Models receive a complimentary proof book and an 8x10 portrait of their choice. If you are interested, please contact me at monsonphotography@gmail.com.


Girls are giggles with freckles all over them. -- Author Unknown

1 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

They were perfect in all the pics! What cuties! I so wish you were here so I could have you take pics of Bug.