CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Chris ~ 2011 MCC Senior

One of my early sessions was with a senior named Micheal. You may remember seeing his awesome photos on the dairy farm and his beloved snowmobile.

This year, Micheal's brother Chris is a senior at MCC, so I had a chance to hang with him as well. Luckily for me, it didn't mean side-stepping around cow patties in early August. :)

We started out downtown for a little urban action,





then headed down to the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, where Chris rocked out his beach photos.



These next two are probably two of my favorite beach photos from all the sessions I've done. Chris' bright yellow shirt looked amazing against the perfect, cloudy sky.




We finished up Chris' session with a few fantastic studio shots,

and called it a day. Though Chris' session was a little less adventurous than his brother's, I'd have to say it was a success!

Thanks, Chris, for being such a great model, and thanks to mom Tina for trusting me with her boys!


"Just about a month from now I'm set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars." ~ Richard Halliburton

1 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

Holy Cow! They didn't make 'em like that when I was in high school. What a handsome man.