CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My favorite little "GAP family"

I once again had the honor of photographing Derick & Jessica and their precious boy, Hudson on the shores of Lake Michigan this summer.

This gorgeous family, whom I affectionately refer to as my "GAP family" because they look like they fell straight out of a fashion magazine, came to me all the way from the Carolinas while they were visiting family here in Ludington.

Hudson is not only adorable, but super smart and funny, too. I had a great time chasing him up and down the sand.

Take a look at some of my favorites from our evening on the beach.









Derick, Jessica, and Hudson - it was a pleasure seeing you three again and I hope I'll see you again in 2011!


“Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.” ~ Michelle Held

2 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

Wow. You are right! They do look like a GAP family. Great pics. They just portray pure happiness, Bethany! Great job!

Patrizzia said...

BEAUTIFUL photos as always my dear. One day I would love for you to photography M & L.