CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mr. David, age 3!

I had the pleasent opportunity to work with David near his birthday again this year. I can't believe he's three already!

David is a super fun, very spunky little boy. He's so silly! I really, really enjoy working with this little guy. He gets me with those beautiful blue eyes, every time!!!

Here are some of my favorites from his shoot.









I can't wait to play again, David! And many thanks to your mommy, Joy, for bringing you to me again!

The spirit is there in every boy; it has to be discovered and brought to light. ~
Robert Baden-Powell

2 comments:

Deb said...

Mr David is just adorable. Great images!!!

Momma Fargo said...

OMG! He is adorable! And your pics are the most grand. If I ever go to your town, lady, you are so on my list.

You rock the camera!