CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Last minute Mother's Day idea!

There's not a mother or grandmother on the planet that wouldn't want a family photo as a special gift for Mother's Day!

Surprise your mom or grandma with a gift certificate to Monson Photography and give them a gift that lasts a lifetime!

Now through Sunday, purchase a gift certificate valued at $50 or higher and receive a bonus of a FREE 11x14 single weight matboard-mounted, lustre coated portrait!

CALL TODAY! 231-843-0134

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi Beth-

I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and entering my tutu giveaway. I'll be doing another one in the next few months, so keep your eyes open.

BTW, I LOVE your photography work, it is amazing! My favorite pic is the little boy laying on the ground playing with his truck. So good!

Melanie
www.tutubugblog.blogspot.com