CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Studio shots with the beautiful Miss Alexus

It is with a heavy heart that I'm posting what will probably be my last senior session with Alexus.

Alexus has been an outstanding model, and I have really enjoyed my time with her on location and in the studio.

But... it's time for her to move on. She'll be graduating soon, then moving off to MSU(!!!!) to further her education.

Because we have at this point developed such a great photographer-model relationship, we easily scored some AWESOME studio shots for Alexus over the weekend. Check them out!

(You can view Alexus' entire gallery at www.monsonphotography.zenfolio/alexus2010)










THANK YOU, Alexus, for being such a wonderful person. My whole family and I adore you and wish you nothing but the best in the future. I have no doubt that you will be very successful in life, and when you are... don't forget us little people. :)

All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them. ~ Walt Disney

11 comments:

Deb said...

GORGEOUS as always!!! Beautiful work Beth. Alexus is just lovely.

Xenia said...

The combination of Alexus being beautiful and you taking amazing photos makes these really great pictures!

I also love those polka dot shoes, how cute! :)

Nichol said...

Beautiful photography. She is a beautiful girl!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Your shots turned out awesome! Thanks for stopping by and joining into JDaniel's birthday.

~ dswv ~ said...

Another amazing set. I bet we haven't seen the last of her!
Alexus, good luck in everything you do!

maureen @ The Inglenook Decor said...

uber cute! I wish I can be a talented photographer like you:)

anyway, you won the rust tray feeder giveaway at the shop...give me ur address info

info@theinglenookdecor.com

OliveStreetStudio said...

she is so photogenic - great job.

Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

Beautiful photographs!

Vic said...

Great shots! Really Beautiful!!!!

LaVonne said...

What great photos! You truly have a gift. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway. Come by again anytime! :)

Blessings!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Alexus's shots are great. Nice work!