CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The little professor

When I saw this adorable jacket/vest/shirt combo at ABC Kidz, I knew instantly it'd be the perfect wardrobe for Jackson's seven-year photo shoot.

I was so excited to get some shots of him in this, but unfortunately exitement is one thing, and having spare time on your hands is another.

Although I didn't get a chance in January to capture Jackson's personality in photos, I finally got an opportunity Saturday evening. I am absolutely thrilled with the outcome! Take a look:










A boy is naturally full of humor. ~ Robert Baden-Powell

7 comments:

Deb said...

What a cute kid! Love the outfit.

Rbarakat said...

He is darling! Great photos!

Xenia said...

What a cutie! Good call on the "The Little Professor" title, it fits perfectly.

Momma Fargo said...

You are very talented. These pics of the kids and the others on your website capture awesome moments. You see things from a different and unique perspective. Not only that, they all make a statement. Original work. I think you are marvelous!

~ dswv ~ said...

Awesome!

varunner said...

Oh, gosh, isn't he too cute! Your pictures are awesome!

Thanks for entering my giveaway :-)

Elizabeth said...

Great pictures! He looks like a fun boy!