CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Introducing.... Mr. Colby!

You may remember that I had posted some studio shots of THIS beautiful family a few weeks ago.

Well, I am pleased to announce that Chad, Brandi, and Cayden's family has grown by one little boy!

Introducing the incredibly sweet & irresistable COLBY!





Isn't he absolutely PRECIOUS?!?!?

And what's more, he was SO well behaved during his "studio-to-you"* portrait session! Though he was awake 99% of the time, he was content just to cozy up on whatever prop I put him on/in and barely fussed at all.

What a blessing Colby is to his family! As you can see, he fits in well...



and has his daddy





and mommy wrapped around his tiny fingers already.



Even big brother Cayden seems to have an immediate bond with this little guy.



And speaking of big brother, I'd like to take this opportunity to give a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout-out to Cayden,



who just turned two! Happy Birthday to my little buddy! I hope I'll see you again soon! :)


"I believe that each personality is complete at conception and comes in the soul of every child." ~ Taylor Hartman

7 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

OMG! The cutest thing. I loved the fly the world bucket. Way awesome pics! You rock!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Beautiful photos!


Stop by my blog for a full week of giveaways!

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees. com said...

Great photos! Lovely family.

Boutique on Feet said...

I wish I lived closer - beautiful pictures and such a talent! Come visit my blog sometime where I chat fashion, makeup, shoes and everything girlie!

Lissa said...

Beautiful photos! My nephew was born last week and his name is Colton. I am hoping to hold him this weekend and get a few photos of us 2gether! have a great weekend!

niartist said...

Gorgeous Photos! Hey! I noticed that you entered a CSN giveaway on MommyLovesStilettos, and I'm running a CSN lighting giveaway for $100 toward the light of your choice!!! Head over and check it out! I'll choose the winner randomly very soon. Good luck! :)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

What a great set of family shots! I added your idea to my post and linked back to your site.