CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fit for a queen (Castle Bed!!!!!)

So, Marc's latest project is his best yet. I still can't believe he even did this; it is SO amazing! Trust me when I say, these photos don't do it justice.

Introducing... a CASTLE BED for Miss Elizabeth!





Take a wild guess at what the thing against the wall is. I'll give you a clue:




The stairs lead all the way up to her awesome bed, and the bottom three steps open up for storage. How cool is that?!? :)







Don't forget to leave Marc some love here and tell him what a great job he did on Liz's fabulous bed!

More photos of Princess Elizabeth in her castle bed to come!


I prefer Princess. I would love to be known as a diva later on in life when I've had far more experiences. ~ Deborah Cox

11 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

Wow! That is absolutely amazing!

Patrizzia said...

Wow oh Wow. That looks amazing. Man, it makes M's new bunk bed look ghetto.. lol!

WTG Marc!

shopgirlaudi said...

This is SO awesome!!! LOVE it!!! My dh built something like this for my stepson when he was smaller. The bottom was enclosed and was like a "clubhouse" thing. Had a ladder to get to the top bunk. This is WAY cooler!!! ;)

Lex said...

Awesome. I was looking around for bunk bed plans and saw a site that sold the plans for these! I wish we had a house big enough for separate bedrooms, I'd make them each a castle bed! Lizzie must be thrilled!
Tell Marc awesome work!

singinols said...

Spectacular...Can he come and make me one?!?! Tell Marc he did a wonderful job!

Bethany said...

Thanks for all your kind words, guys! Marc's beaming, reading all your comments! :)

Angela said...

Wow this is awesome! Great job Marc!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I would love to have had a bed like that when I was a little girl.

Thank you for stopping by.

Xenia said...

Okay, wow.

No, that's not enough.

WOW, WOW, WOW!

Marc should definitely be proud of this, it's amazing! I don't think my daughter would ever leave her room if she got to play and sleep in a bed like this. Anytime he wants to build another one, my house is open!

(By the way, thank you so much for loyally entering my giveaways, you have no idea how much I appreciate it! Off to check out the rest of your amazing photography...)

Dead.Something.Walking. said...

I WANT THIS!!
My daughters drooled, even my son yelled to his older brother "Come SEE this little girls bed!" WOW WOW WOW. Great job - and the pics. Fab.
Looks great!
Joe

Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

Hello? Marc is very talented! I am showing this to my husband so he can get crackin' on it now! lol