CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A beautiful mama-to-be (My first maternity session!)

I just can't get enough of this adorable little family!

This is the third session I've had with Chad, Brandi, and Cayden, and soon they will be adding another little bundle of joy to their crew - a baby boy, to be named Colby!

This was my first maternity session, and hopefully not the last, as I really had a great time with this shoot.

Brandi is absolutely radiant, and, get this - STILL WEARING HER "NORMAL" JEANS! I have no idea how she got so lucky, but I tell you, I was in maternity wear by month three! And probably NEVER looked as cute as she does, just a few short weeks from delivering!

On to the photos!













Chad, Brandi, and Cayden - it was a pleasure, as always, to work with you again. Thank you so much for trusting me with such an important documentation. I hope you love your photos!

A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg

7 comments:

Deb said...

So very beautiful. The first one needs to be a big wall canvas :)

Momma Fargo said...

OMG! You work is absolutely fabulous. Beautiful pics!

~ dswv ~ said...

Beautiful photos, Beth.

~Shelley~ said...

I LOVE the picture with train over her belly..very creative!!

Beautiful photography!

~Shelley

OliveStreetStudio said...

great family shots....

Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

These photos make me want to become pregnant again! I love the photo with the train prop!

Abby said...

Hi Beth, thanks for visiting! I love your photos, the train and baby belly is one of the most original pregnancy photographs I've ever come across. Absolutely beautiful.

It makes me wish I had something like that done now.

Abby