CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Through the hoop

(Wow... feels weird not to begin the title with Project 365...)

Logan decided this year he'd like to play basketball, and so far he's loving it!

It's so much fun to watch these little guys play. And, I must admit, I'm really having a lot of fun trying to get some halfway decent action shots. It's a LOT harder than it looks, with the shoddy gymnasium lighting and all. Not to mention, I really don't have the proper "glass" for these conditions. But it's fun, nonetheless, so I'm sure you'll be seeing more of these guys.




2 comments:

Deb said...

Nice images. Sports are fun to capture.

I know you are missing your Project 365---lol....maybe you should start again :)

~ dswv ~ said...

Great shots!
As the guy that opens the gym up on Saturdays for Jr. Pro basketball here, I agree they are a lot of fun to watch.
The best part is I get paid overtime to be there!