CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Project 365, Day 360 (12/26/09) Famous!

A few days before Christmas, the Ludington Daily News began running a request for Christmas morning photos, so I sent in one of each of the kids. We were all pleasantly surprised the next morning to see Jackson gracing the cover of the newspaper!








(Okay... so I'm not Bethany "Monton", but I can live with that!) :)

The LDN will be chosing five people from the entries to receive a Christmas pop-up book. How fun! I'll let you know how it turns out.

"Fame is a fickle food upon a shifting plate." ~ Emily Dickinson

1 comments:

Deb said...

I bet Jackson was thrilled to see his photo in the paper.

Dontcha just love it when they can't get the spelling right----lol