CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Project 365, Day 343 (12/9/09) A special message from your friends at Project 365.

*Sigh*

I've lost track of how many times I've, uh, lost track of this project. Now, don't get me wrong - I truly have taken a photo EVERY DAY this year. But somewhere between my camera and my blog, things have gotten a little screwy. I don't want to point any fingers, but the problem may exist somewhere between the chair and keyboard, if you catch my drift. However, I'm laying part of the blame on Blogger... don't ask. Sometimes it likes to mess with you.

Anyhow, I want to thank those of you who spent the last year keeping up with my sometimes very random postings. This has been quite a journey, and I appreciate you coming along for the ride. Please accept my apologies for the spontaneous numbering, as it's gotten away on me a few times. And also for the 2 or 3 photos that were lost in some worm hole somewhere, never to be seen again.

Thank you.

1 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

As I keep saying, it's not as easy as it seems.
I have my 2010 p365 ready to go (http://365-2010.darkskywv.com/).
I hope you do it again too.
I have thoroughly enjoyed "the journey" and would love to ride along for another year!
Happy New Year!