CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Project 365, Day 322 (11/18/09) Visual Dictionary

I told Logan that we could stop at Barnes & Noble on the way back from his appointment at DeVos one day, since he'd never been there. I figured I'd let him pick out a couple of "Goosebumps" books and call it a day.

To my surprise, he picked out this $25 Lego Star Wars "Visual Dictionary", and bullied me into buying it for him. I couldn't believe I let myself spend that much on a "stupid Star Wars book".

Fast forward a few weeks, and I swear this "stupid book" has paid for itself ten-fold. Logan and Jackson have spent hours huddled around this book, learning about Star Wars Legos from early on until present.

So... I suppose if you have a little one that is both a fan of Star Wars and Legos, this is probably an ok $25 to spend.



“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.” ~ Yoda

1 comments:

Deb said...

Dang--that looks cool! I think I better order one for my nephew.