CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Project 365, Day 304 (11/3/09) Promise

Eight years ago today, I made a promise to my best friend... that I would stand by him for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, til death do us part. And I intend to keep that promise.

Happy Anniversary, Marc. What we have together is something not many couples do, and I love you.



"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
1 Corinthians 13:4

3 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

Hope you two had a great day. Happy Anniversary!

Deb said...

So sweet! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Sexy Married Life said...

This is a great thing to say the 7 year itch has passed and here's hoping that a lobe like this can pass all barriers. Good luck to you. I don't know you but it is nice to know people in the world are getting on with their lives and I am always a big fan of continuation of marriage. Well done to you both.