CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Project 365, Day 290 (10/20/09) Here; let me put this chair RIGHT in your way.




*Sigh*

All I have to say is, I hope that after many days of dragging her chair into the kitchen and putting it in our way to help us cook, I hope that some day Liz is a fabulous chef!

In all seriousness, this truly is a great way for Liz and I to spend some "quality" time together. I'm cooking dinner, and I give her a couple of little tasks, and she is happy as a lark! Not to mention, there is a better chance of her eating something she helped to make.



"So just look at them and sigh...and know they love you." ~ Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

1 comments:

Deb said...

Hey...Marc's cooking (or was he just posing for the camera??? lol)