CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Project 365, Day 284 (10/14/09) Fall, Fall; wonderful FALL!

Fall is my absolute FAVORITE time of year.

I just love the coolness in the air, the comfort of wearing jeans and a sweater, and, of course, the glorious fall colors; bursting out from the most unlikely of places and grabbing your attention.



I love stepping outside after a light fall rain and inhaling a deep breath of fresh air... the kind that you can feel all the way down in your belly.

I love curling up on a chilly fall evening with a bowl of hot soup.



I love the sound of the leaves crunching with my footsteps.

I just love.... taking it all in... the sights, the sounds, the smells - Fall is a treat for all of your senses!





"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." ~George Eliot

1 comments:

Deb said...

Oh pretty...I love fall!