CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Project 365, Day 280 (10/7/09) Ho, Ho, Ho (Hum)

My apologies for the ho-hum photo, but I just wanted to get a quick snapshot of the fireplace prop that will be part of my Christmas set this year. I'm thinking I'll have this in the background with some faux brick behind it, hang some stockings off of it, and place my prop milk & cookies on the mantle. My clients will sit cozily in a little loveseat or chair in the foreground.



"...then giving a nod, up the chimney he rose..." ~ The Night Before Christmas

2 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

Oh! We're supposed to apologize for ho-hum photos? Oh dear, I really dropped the ball on THAT one. lol
Reading as you described the scene and looking at the ho-hum photo at the same time, I could see it as you described it and so it was no longer ho-hum. :)
Now if you excuse me, I have to go edit my 365 entries and add apologies.

Deb said...

Lovely...