CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beautiful Miss Mollie ~ 2010 Senior

Mollie and her family are so soft-spoken and sweet; I really enjoyed working with them!

Again, I'm not sure how I do it, but I manage to luck out with the PRETTIEST senior girls! I mean, Mollie is just stunning! Check her out!








Now, I thought Mollie was maybe a little bit off her rocker for wanting beach portraits in OCTOBER (sorry Mollie! :) ), but I'm so glad we went, because even though we were freezing, the photos turned out fantastic!








THANK YOU, Mollie and family, for being such great sports out in the cold! I appreciate your business and hope you love Mollie's photos!


"Beauty is not caused. It is." ~ Emily Dickinson

2 comments:

Kristin Gaffney said...

Your talent amazes me!!!!!

Deb said...

Simply beautiful! Love the 3rd image.