CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Project 365, Day 265 (9/22/09) ONLY 100 DAYS TO GO!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Only 100 days left of Project 365, and I can't tell you how relieved I am!

This has been a fun project, but challenging, and when I took this on, I had NO idea how incredibly busy I would become in basically my first year of business! NOT that I'm complaining about that... I feel very, very blessed! :)

On day 265, I give you my cure for EVERYTHING: Mrs. Grass soup with extra noodles. I think everyone has their "comforts" that they need when they're not feeling well, and for me, this is it. Chase it down with a little 7up and I'm on the road to recovery.




"Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.” ~ Beethoven

1 comments:

Deb said...

Woo Hooo...way to go on your project 365!!!

Yep, we love us some chicken noodle soup...it's the perfect cure.