CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New photos in the gallery!

Hi folks!

I'm a little behind on my blogging yet again...but with good reason!

(I've been extremely busy with photo sessions!!!!) :)

I promise I'll be back to blogging soon, but in the meantime, check in on my online gallery...

Click here to visit my online gallery

and check out the new photos in children, families, newborns, and seniors!

There's also a new featured gallery for my 2010 MCC Senior Ambassador, Alexus. Check her out here!

4 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

Well, get caught up! I think you're even more behind than I am. lol. You have a good excuse though.
I looked at your gallery. The portraits are amazing. Great job!

Bethany said...

Aw, thanks Wayne! :)

Bethany said...

Aw, thanks Wayne! :)

Momma Fargo said...

I still can't get over your photograpy. You have got to be famous by now! The leaf photo is so awesome. I am still so impressed with your work. Wish you were in my state. Nuts!