CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Project 365, Day 227 (8/15/09) Motorcycle Lizzy and the Joker

It never goes to fail, that Liz will wait until I'm really busy because we're expecting company or something, to cause trouble. Today was no exception.

And seriously... how does she regain my trust? I mean, after


THIS

THIS

or maybe

THIS

you would think that I might catch on. But no. I give her the markers and let her run wild.



Thank God they're washable.

My Dad & stepmom visited us today, making the drive over on their Harley. Making us envious with every rev of that beautiful engine.

Everyone got a ride with Grandpa





and Liz especially took a liking to the bike.






Quote for the day...

Me: Wow, Liz! Are you a "motorcycle MAMA?!?!"

Liz: Nooooooooo... I mo'cycle LIZZY!

0 comments: