CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Project 365, Day 223 (8/11/09) Props with... props!

Check out the CUTE props Marc & I found on our visit to southern Michigan!






I can't WAIT to stick a newborn in my new hatbox (I'm always on the hunt for things to put babies in, which sounds much more morbid than it really is). Now I'm on the hunt for a tiny pilot's hat.

I try not to use the same props over and over, so if you have (or are going to have) a newborn boy, call me to schedule a session and I'll set this aside for you. I won't use it again for a newborn for the rest of the year.

"The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe." ~Mark Twain, "Roughing It"

0 comments: