CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Project 365, Day 209 (7/27/09) Tranquil

Today was the last day of Jessica's visit (Booooooooooo!), and we just sort of hung out around town, eating and being lazy. (I told you she's my kind of girl!) We went to the used book store, read on the beautiful Lake Michigan shore, ate Italian with Belgian Beer (see tomorrow's post), and eventually ended up at the State Park.

I'm a little sad that summer's almost over and I haven't been to our State Park but twice, and neither were a long visit. If you haven't visited our park in Ludington... it's a must see. Here is a teeny-tiny sampling of the sights to see.




"Nature never goes out of style." ~Author Unknown

1 comments:

Deb said...

Oh....how pretty. I want to go here.