CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Project 365, Day 207 (7/25/09) We'd like some cheese to go with that.

Today my awesome friend Jess came all the way from the eastern coast of the mitten to visit Moi. It was a day that I'd been anticipating for weeks. I always have so much fun with Jess.



She is just one of those people who is absolutely unafraid to be who she is. She marches to the beat of her own drum and lives life to its fullest. She's a beautiful person, inside and out.

Jess and I share a passion for good wine,



so it was only fitting that we make a trip north to Traverse City




for a little tasting.



We brought Marc along,



(actually, HE chauffered us), but left the kids at home, because, well, they have rules there.





"Wine makes every meal an occasion, every table more elegant, every day more civilized."

~ Andre Simon, "Commonsense of Wine"

3 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

Haaah. I love the sign!

Jessica McQuarter said...

Ah hah. The "wicked stepsister" pic. ...Ohhh, I'm ready to do it again. Pwease.

PS. I don't even own a drum? JK.

Deb said...

Oh...it looks like you had a lot of fun. I love that sign...laugh everytime I stop at the vineyard and see it.