CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Project 365, Day 203 (7/21/09) Out 'n about

Spent some time at the Waterfront Park today, just playing and enjoying the sunshine.





Liz was simultanously adorable



and brave... giving me panic attacks from time to time.



I tried to trick the kids into a group shot,



but as you can see, it didn't go to well. When that didn't happen, I tried some nice solo shots. I saw potential to capture a moment. The boys saw TORTURE.




At least Jacks finally warmed up for a moment... kind of. :)





“When was the last time you spent a quiet moment just doing nothing - just sitting and looking at the sea, or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs, or waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle or children playing in the park?” ~ Ralph Marston

3 comments:

Kristin Gaffney said...

Beth they are getting so big! Such cuties! Great photos! You have an amazing talent!

~ dswv ~ said...

LOL. They love being photographed!

Deb said...

Isn't it so much fun trying to photograph your own children? I keep trying to convince my kids that it really doesn't hurt, but I don't think they believe me :)