CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Derrick, Jessica & Hudson: More from my "GAP family" :)

Derrick and Jessica,



who are the brother and sister-in-law of my favorite hairdresser in the world,



were up visiting family, all the way from North Carolina. I am SO thrilled that they chose to have some family photos done with me this year.



They are such a BEAUTIFUL family, (I swear I didn't cut them out of a GAP ad!) :)







and Hudson is just plain adorable!



He is about to turn two, and is alllllll boy!




I even had to break out my ladder, which wasn't really considered a prop until today, to keep this busy little guy occupied!




But honestly, I loved it. He was such a joy to work with. The whole family was. Thank you again, Derrick, Jessica, and Hudson, for coming to me for your photography needs. It was a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you call on your next visit to Ludington!

"When I grow up I want to be a little boy." Joseph Heller

0 comments: