CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chad, Brandi, & Cayden: A repeat from some of my favorite clients!

You may remember this family from A FEW MONTHS AGO when Cayden celebrated his first birthday.

Chad and Brandi



decided to take some time this summer to get some family photos down at the beach, and I was SO glad they did!



(Aren't they ADORABLE?) :)

I even convinced the captain of the Badger to do a drive-by so we could get the big ship in some of the shots. (Only for you, guys... you know I love ya's.) :)



As I mentioned, these are "repeat clients", and I am so happy that we found each other.







I mean, honestly... I couldn't go the rest of my life without seeing this little face on occasion!




Thank you over and over, Chad and Brandi, for putting your trust in me again. I have a feeling we are going to have a beautiful relationship as your family continues to grow!

Thank you, Cayden, for realizing that Miss Beth isn't SO terrible after all, and that her crazy antics (such as going waist-deep into Lake Michigan fully clothed) are maybe just a little amusing. I can't wait to see you again, sweetie!!! :)

"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." ~Joyce Brothers

1 comments:

Deb said...

What a beautiful family. Love the image with the lighthouse/boat in the background. Also love the last one--the black & white conversion is nice.