CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Project 365, Day 193 (7/11/09) Love is in the air!

Okay, now, let me first make this clear: I am NOT a wedding photographer. I never plan to be. Sorry, folks!

However, I did help out my dear friend Deb Thompson today, assisting her at the wedding of Jessica and Matt.

To my pleasant surprise, I had a blast! Talk about a super-sweet couple, and even the whole wedding party and family was incredibly kind.

Deb did a great job with the wedding. I have to say, I was super impressed with how calm she remained throughout the day, as wedding photography is really unpredictable and can be a little unnerving from time to time. As a person who's now seen the "behind the scenes" of Deb's wedding work, I can tell you, I would highly recommend her if you have a wedding. Tell her "LB Squared" sent you. She'll know who you're talking about. (Winks to Deb...) :)

Although I was just assisting Deb (not 2nd shooting), acting as her "VAL" (Voice-Activated Light Stand), I did have a few opportunities to take some photos, just for fun. Here's a pretty bouquet shot for you.



"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end." ~Author Unknown

0 comments: