CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Project 365, Day 192 (7/10/09) A visit & A discovery

Today I made my way to the east side of the Mitten, dropping the kids off with Ron & Carol along the way.

I made a stop at my sister Angie's house, then picked up my Grandma and took her out for dinner at a place she used to work at and I used to frequent as a child.

After dinner, Grandma and I paid a visit to Grandpa.



I still can't believe he's really gone.

While we were at the cemetary, Grandma showed me Grandpa's mom & dad's gravesites, also. While looking at the photos I took of their tombstones later, I realized something pretty cool...

Jackson and his Great-Great-Grandpa have the same birthday! How cool is that?

What's even weirder is that Elizabeth shares a birthday with her Great-Great-Great-Grandmother - my mom's dad's grandma. Wow, huh?!?

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal." ~From a headstone in Ireland

0 comments: