CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Project 365, Day 171 (6/20/09) Sunset and Family

Marc's Mom and Dad visited us on Saturday and we headed down to the beach at sunset for a few photos.

Though the kids were NOT cooperative whatsoever,




I can't say as though I blame them. It was the first time their toes hit the sand this summer.






I got a few of Ron & Carol, alone, too. Aren't they adorable? I love them dearly. Best. Inlaws. Ever. Hands down.







This one is my favorite. That sunset was SO yummy!





“I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.” ~ Barbara Bush

3 comments:

Deb said...

Love the 1st and 3rd one. Love the 1st pic of Ron & Carol.

Jessica McQuarter said...

These are soooo great. I hope the Monsons love them...or theys crazy.

~ dswv ~ said...

Beautiful photos. Great job.