CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Matt, Kelly, and Delaney ~ A beautiful, blessed family.

I had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful family tonight,



and am SO excited that they chose to partake in the Miracles and Milestones plan, because I get to see Miss Delaney as she grows! :)






I have been SO blessed to have the NICEST clients ever. Truly. Matt and Kelly are no exception. They are such a sweet, loving couple and I am really looking forward to working with them again.

Matt and Kelly, thank you for trusting me with your precious daughter. And Miss Delaney, thank you for being SO incredibly easy going during your session! You were incredible, sweetie!

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family." ~Anthony Brandt

1 comments:

Deb said...

What a beautiful family.