CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Project 365, Day 141 (5/21/09) Just hangin' around

Logan's class took a community field trip around Ludington today. I met up with them at the Waterfront Park on my lunch break to hang out with them a bit.

We've been visiting the Waterfront Park since Logan was just a baby, and it's almost as though each year's visit marks a milestone for each of the kids.

I remember having to walk two steps behind Logan while he toddled along on the play set. Then nervously watching him from a few feet away while he braved it himself. Next thing I knew, he was easily making his way from bridge to slide without a care in the world.

Once I juggled pushing two kids on two swings; soon enough Logan was learning to pump his legs himself. And now... the monkey bars.

Photobucket

Let's not even mention the fact that in about two years, he'll probably be looking me in the eye when we stand face-to-face. Wow...

"A young child is, indeed, a true scientist, just one big question mark. What? Why? How? I never cease to marvel at the recurring miracle of growth, to be fascinated by the mystery and wonder of this brave enthusiasm." ~ Victoria Wagner

1 comments:

Deb said...

It's amazing how quickly they grow. So nice that you were able to meet up with them at the park.