CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Project 365, Day 93 (4/3/09) We have an EIGHT-year-old!

My sweet baby Logan is eight today! I can't believe how big he's gotten so quickly. It won't be long, and he'll be eye-to-eye with me! It seems like not that long ago, he was riding on my hip for a good part of the day. Now I couldn't lift him if I tried! He's still my baby, though. (But don't tell him that!) :)

Logan started off the morning by opening his presents

Photobucket

and being presented with a brand new bike

Photobucket

that he barely fits on right now, but will be cruising on, I'm sure, by the end of the summer.


We ate breakfast (had to have his favorite... bacon!) and headed off to Midland. We stopped by Marc's parents and ate some lunch, then went shopping at Toys R Us with some of his leftover Christmas and birthday money. After that, it was off to Chuck E Cheese for a little play time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We had dinner at Genji, our favorite Japanese Steakhouse, with some of the family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and ended the night on a sugar high from Logan's Indiana Jones cake.

Photobucket

Photobucket



"The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune." English Proverb

1 comments:

Deb said...

What a fun day. New bike is awesome!!