CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Project 365, Day 106 (4/16/09) Mama didn't raise no fool.

It was beautiful outside today, and when we got home in the afternoon, Liz made a beeline to the backyard before I could bat an eyelash! I tried to coax her in with chocolate milk, cookies, you name it...

Photobucket


but she wasn't taking the bait! I guess "mama didn't raise no fool"! :)

Photobucket

So, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right? I guess it was playtime.

Oh, and Liz also made a point of showing her "feminine" side yet again... *sigh*

Photobucket

I think I had three boys... the last one just came in a girl's body. :)

"I'm interested in playing, not working." ~ Don Van Vliet

1 comments:

Deb said...

oh..isn't it nice to be outside without snow? Cute photos.