CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Project 365, Day 107 (4/17/09) Life Lesson # 254.

When you go to the barber, sit still. Mind your manners. Do not fuss. Do not cry. Do not behave as though you are enduring grueling Chinese torture. Or you may end up with a haircut that is not particularly what you had in mind.

















Like my bald son.

Photobucket


And just so you have a comparison, here's Shaggy 2 days before this chop job.


Photobucket



"I used to get a haircut every Saturday so I would never miss any of the comic books. I had practically no hair when I was a kid!" ~ R. L. Stine

2 comments:

Deb said...

Bwa ha ha ha!!!! That is great. What a wonderful life lesson. Well, at least spring is on its way so hopefully his head won't be too cold.

~ dswv ~ said...

I'm going to try to remember your advice next time I go to the barber. No promises but I'll try. :)