CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Project 365, Day 103 (4/13/09) Before.

Ever wonder what a two-year-old girl's bedroom looks like? What, with the fancy-schmancy pink and lace and bows, yadda, yadda, yadda? Hmmm... I'm afraid you're in for a disappoinment. Because THIS


Photobucket


is what you are left with when "Hurricane Elizabeth" rolls through.

I have no idea how it gets this bad, but I have a feeling that it is in part due to Miss Elizabeth entertaining herself at night when we put her in bed. You see, sometimes when I go to tuck her little body under the covers and kiss her angelic cheeks, I find numerous, random objects in her bed. It might be a play toaster, maybe some wooden food, a book or ten, a few baby dolls, etc. Some nights when we think our little dollface is sound asleep in her room, we hear, "DING! DING!" - the sound of the little bell on her tricycle.

So, this is the BEFORE shot. Tomorrow I'll forge my way through this mess and make it fit for a princess again.

Oh, and by the way... this is NOTHING compared to what the boys' room looks like. Oy!


"My theory on housework is, if the item doesn't multiply, smell, catch fire, or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one else cares." Why should you? ~Erma Bombeck

1 comments:

Deb said...

Oh boy...that is quite something. That's how bedrooms look at my house quite often ;)