CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

David is TWO!!!

Yes, you heard that right... David is....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

!

David was an absolute angel today! His mom and I couldn't have asked for him to behave any better. I really had a lot of fun with him, and everyone was very relaxed.

Mr. David warmed up to me a bit more than last time I saw him, and I was pleasantly surprised with how silly he's become! It's such a joy to see a child's real personality shine through. And boy, does he have personality! :)

Here are a few more of my favorites from today...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THANK YOU, David, for being such a GREAT "model". I had a lot of fun playing with you and hope you don't think I'm crazy now that you've seen me in blue bunny ears! :) Thank you also to David's mommy, Joy, for putting her trust in me yet again. I hope you love your photos! :)


"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One is roots; the other, wings." ~ Hodding Carter

2 comments:

Deb said...

So cute!! Love the "T W O" photos. Would look really cool as a storyboard ;)

~ dswv ~ said...

Very nice shoot. Great idea, the "T" "W" and "O" ones.