CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Project 365, Day 77 (3/18/09) "Magic" paper

My friend Patrizzia had this awesome idea. You draw a picture in white crayon on drawing paper, and let your child paint over it in watercolors until the drawing is revealed.

Photobucket

She and I decided to draw pictures for each other's girls and send them to each other. Liz's book had some awesome drawings in it! :) Thanks so much, P! And please don't laugh when you get Miabella's book... it is really hard to draw what you can't see!

Photobucket

Patrizzia is also a very talented crafter. She's working on developing an etsy store... I'll let you know when it's up and running! :)

"Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue. Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might think we're stupid." ~Jules Feiffer

4 comments:

Patrizzia said...

YAY!!!!! So glad you like it. It was fun. I'm sure you can tell the difference between my drawings and John's drawings... lol!

We will LOVE anything you send.

~ dswv ~ said...

Great blog entry, but I especially like that quote!

Bethany said...

Ha! I'm going to hold you to that, P! :)

Deb said...

O.k. That is cool as heck! We have those exact same tiki cups at our house :)