CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Project 365, Day 70 (3/11/09) CSI

I had been busy cooking dinner this evening, and when I was finished, I was shocked and appalled to find that my kitchen had been vandalized!

Photobucket


Luckily the "perp" left behind a few clues that would later help lead me on a trail to the offender. One crucial piece of evidence was this washcloth -

Photobucket


apparently used in an attempt to clean the crime scene - with the suspect's handprint fully intact.


I caught up with the pantsless perp, and though the hardened criminal

Photobucket

showed no remorse for her crime,

Photobucket

I had caught her red-handed.

Photobucket

The suspect was booked at the Monson Correctional Facility

Photobucket


and sentenced to 2 minutes in time out and a one-week suspension of all marker activity.



"When you go into court you are putting your fate into the hands of twelve people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty." ~Norm Crosby

3 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

Congratulations on solving such a difficult case. You're a genius!

Ang said...

Looks like we all have a lil of the Jerry gene in us! hehehe

Deb said...

he he he....that last one..... she's too cute to stay mad at.