CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Project 365, Day 61 (3/2/09) We're almost there!!!

Look what I came home to today!

Photobucket

Marc is about 3/4 of the way done with the flooring in the basement...

Photobucket

then it's on to painting and installing the chair rail!

Photobucket

SO exciting! Marc's been working like a madman, trying to get this all done before my next shoot on 3/15. He is doing a beautiful job... I can't thank him enough for his hard work!

"Without labor nothing prospers." ~Sophocles

3 comments:

Patrizzia said...

Oh wow Beth it is looking so wonderful. I love the floor.. you must tell me where you got it.. I totally want that in my new basement.

shopgirlaudi said...

Lucky, lucky girl!!! This is AWESOME!!! It's looking really good. I can't wait to see the photos you take in here:)

Deb said...

Way to go Marc!!! The basement is looking great.