CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Project 365, Day 60 (3/1/09) Practice makes perfect.

Playing around with my lighting setup today. It's amazing that some people still think that all there is to photography is hitting the shutter button... it is such a science! I'm still working out the kinks and honing my skills, but I learned a few things today during this experimentation.

Bless Marc's heart; he not only builds me a studio, but lets me use him as a model.

Photobucket

I also had to use the boys, who were working under bribery...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich." ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H

1 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

Great shots!
You're lucky to have such willing(?) "practice subjects" at your disposal. lol