CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

My beautiful sister (Project 365, Day 73 3/14/09)

My mom and my sister Angie came over today for an overnight visit. We're kind of an eccentric bunch, so we always have fun together.

Ang was kind enough to let me borrow her for a bit to practice my lighting. Woe is me... it's not fair having a sister this beautiful!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Chloe decided to get in on the portrait action by attacking Angie's long blonde curls.

Photobucket

"Just pretend I'm not here..."

Photobucket





"My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time." ~Linda Sunshine

5 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

Those are very nicely done! The lighting is perfect, in my opinion.
And yes, your sister is very beautiful.

Ang said...

I thought I told you to digitally air brush those crows feet! lol Seriously you did justice to these! I totally suck at getting my picts taken. Btw, thanks for inspiring me to get on the tredmill and look into a bust lift. lmao!

shopgirlaudi said...

Beautiful pics. Ang is such a model;) Hubba hubba;) I love that little couch!!!

Deb said...

Love the last one :) Priceless with the kitty sitting there. Good work on your lighting---so proud of you.

Jessica McQuarter said...

I love the last one as well! Pretty pretty pretty!