CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cayden and Family! (Prj 365, Day 88, 3/29/09)

I had such a blast with Cayden and his parents today!

Photobucket


I've known his mom Brandi, owner of Brandi's Hair Salon, for about two years now, but I finally got to meet the rest of her adorable family today, including newly one-year-old Cayden and his Daddy, Chad.

Photobucket

This family was SUCH a joy to have in the studio. As you can see, Cayden is absolutely, positively ADORABLE,

Photobucket

Photobucket

and his mom and dad are just about the nicest people you'll ever meet.

We did a few formal shots,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


letting Mr. Cayden roam about in between to scope the place out.


And then it was on to the fun stuff! This was my first "cake smash" session,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and it was hilarious! Every time I think about Cayden's excited giggles

Photobucket

and him looking at his parents and me with a twinkle in his blue eyes,

Photobucket

it brings a smile to my face. What a reward for only having a little bit of frosting to clean up later! :)

He made us all proud with his cake smashing abilities...

Photobucket

Photobucket


but when he was finished, it was, "SEE YA!" :)

Photobucket

And...the aftermath:

Photobucket

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Chad, Brandi, and Cayden, for visiting me today and allowing me to capture such a wonderful and important time for your family. I had so much fun with you all, and I hope these photos do justice for you! :)


"A year's gone by,
How time has flown,
We can't believe
How Cayden's grown!
He's such a joy
And so much fun,
Oh my! Your baby's
Turning One!"

~ Unknown

3 comments:

Patrizzia said...

Girl you are FANTASTIC. You really really have an eye for this. I am so happy for you!

By the way we LOVE our i-spy paper.. she loved the robot and the bunny w/eggs. It was sweet of you to add the paints too. Those were great!

shopgirlaudi said...

Yay!!! Congrats on your first "one" shoot. You did an awesomely amazing job!!! :)

Bethany said...

You girls are too kind! Thank you so much! :)