CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Project 365, Day 54 (2/23/09) Hello, Cupcake!

I received the sweetest gift in the mail from my friend Jessica today! Jess is one of the most intelligent, caring, and generous people I've ever met... I just love her. :)

Photobucket

I love green tea... there are so many health benefits, including increasing your metabolism. And this book... "Hello Cupcake" is SOOOOOOOO amazing! Stay tuned for some incredible confections courtesy of yours truly, with a little help from my sweet new book! :)

And if this wasn't already way too much, she also was kind enough to send some great educational magazines for the kids,

Photobucket

and a book on cd for me, too! Thanks so much, Jessica! I love you! :)

"One's friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human." ~George Santayana

1 comments:

Jessica McQuarter said...

Awe...I love u. waaaaa...the tears.