CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Project 365, Day 51 (2/20/09) Books, books, and more BOOKS!

I received a really nice surprise in the mail today... a birthday gift from my sister- and brother-in-law and my sweet nephew! Kelley knows how much I love to read and she's stocked me up for LIFE! :)

Photobucket

Also included was the sweetest message, where each one had written a few things they love about "Aunt Beth". It was so thoughtful and is something I will treasure always.

Photobucket

There were also some homemade bookmarks with some very inspiring quotes on them... fitting, as you all know how I feel about quotes! :) Thank you so much, Kelley, Kyle, and Parker... what a great gift! :)


"Lord! when you sell a man a book you don't sell just twelve ounces of paper and ink and glue - you sell him a whole new life. Love and friendship and humour and ships at sea by night - there's all heaven and earth in a book, a real book." ~Christopher Morley

0 comments: