CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Project 365, Day 49 (2/18/09) New Prop!!!

I had been scouring the internet for a vintage baby scale, but could only find them for $90 - $150! Yikes! I ended up scoring this one

Photobucket

on ebay for a fraction of the cost and am so excited to use it! Therefore, the next person to bring in their newborn (one month or less) gets a FREE session... complete with an 8x10 spiral-bound proof book!

I prefer to photograph newborns in the first two weeks of their life, and moms... if you prefer, I can come to you.

This is just one of my many unique props... I have hats, angel wings, wraps, and much more!







"Babies are such a nice way to start people." ~Don Herrold

1 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

Awww...SO cute. I wish I lived closer...and had a baby;) hee hee