CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Project 365, Day 43 (2/12/09) Chocolate-dipped Deliciousness

If you haven't noticed, I pretty don't really ever make anything "normal" for the kids' classroom parties. I want the kids to have a good time and feel special, and for my boys to know I care enough to send something cool. I'd like them to remember someday, that mom did these little things.

I made chocolate-dipped strawberries for Logan's class tonight. Super easy... just melt semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, dip, and let dry on wax paper. The strawberries for Logan's class were placed on mini cupcake liners on a cookie sheet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly." ~Author Unknown

1 comments:

Deb said...

Those looks soo good. Lucky kids. Puts my years of pre-packaged cookies being shipped to their classrooms to shame.